Closest Canadian Airports
- Pearson International Airport, Toronto, Ontario, Canada (approx. 90 minutes from venue)
- Hamilton International Airport, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada – available for flights coming from Western Canada (approx. 45 minutes from venue)
Closest US Airports (must cross US-Canada border bridge)
- Niagara Falls International Airport, Niagara Falls, New York, USA (approx. 30 minutes from venue, depending on border traffic)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport, Buffalo, New York, USA (approx. 1 hour from venue, depending on border traffic)
Niagara Airbus will take you from the airport to your hotel or the venue, either one way or return. We have negotiated a discounted rate for retreat participants. For online booking instructions click here.
- Visit www.niagaraairbus.com
- On the main page, enter the code 416 in the Conference/Promo code field and your discount will be automatically calculated.
- For any further question you can email any inquiries to email@example.com and providing the discount code: 416.
Special Convention Rates (when using the above code only):
From Pearson International Airport
- Return Ticket – $88.00 CDN (plus tax)
- One Way – $64.00 CDN (plus tax)
- Private car for 3 passengers, one way – $175.20 CDN (plus tax)
- 14 passenger bus, one way – $508.00 CDN (plus tax)
From Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Return Ticket – $99.00 CDN (no tax)
- One Way – $70.00 CDN (no tax)
From both Niagara Falls International Airport AND Hamilton International Airport – you will receive a 10% discount off the regular rates.
If you don’t want to use Niagara Air Bus, you can arrange to rent a car from one of the various car rental agencies available at the airports.
Canadian Visa Information
For those who are coming from or are citizens of various countries – please inform yourself whether you will need a visa to enter Canada. Please do this well in advance since the procedure to obtain a visa takes time.
To download a Letter of Invitation that will be needed to obtain a Canadian visa, please click here.
You can find additional information on the Government of Canada website.